This program aims to develop the leadership skills of the participants by enhancing self-confidence, linking relationships for success, and practicing leadership styles according to different life situations. In particular, it aims to enable participation to be able to:
• build trust in order to participate.
• achieve personal balance and time and attendance management.
• know and practice different types of leadership.
• link relationships for success "social networking, persuading others, promoting the participatory approach to public work".
• practice motivation and leadership theories.
This course targets the supervisory staff, including department heads, managers, and the like.